Register now to receive paper format NSC
To make sure you receive a free* print version of New Steel Construction (NSC), readers need to register at www.steelconstruction.info if you have not already done so.
The following procedure should be followed:
If you already have an account on SteelConstruction.info:
- Login using the normal ‘Login / create account’ button in the top left corner (If you cannot remember your password, use the ‘Email new password’ button)
- Go to the ‘Toolbox’ sidebar menu on the lower left hand side
- Select ‘My Profile’
- Tick the box to ‘Receive printed NSC magazine’, and enter your address details
- Click ‘Save’
If you don’t have an account on SteelConstruction.info:
- Click the ‘Login / create account’ button in the top left corner
- Click the ‘Create an account’ blue link in the Login box
- Enter the required details to create an account
- Ensure that the box to ‘Receive printed NSC magazine’ is ticked
- Click ‘Save’
(* the free print version of NSC magazine is only available in the UK and Ireland)
After one year as a digital only publication, New Steel Construction (NSC) has reverted to its traditional paper format as from the current July/August issue that features the Structural Steel Design Awards.
The decision follows numerous requests from subscribers and advertisers, and so consequently we have decided to offer the magazine in its paper format once again, while the digital format continues as before.