Spaces available for SCI steel industry courses
This course introduces the concepts and principles of steel building design, before explaining in detail the methods employed by Eurocode 3 for designing members in bending, compression and tension.
The two-day course will be held in Nottingham on 17-18 March and costs £320 + VAT for SCI members, while non-members pay £400 + VAT.
SCI’s courses keep engineers updated with the latest developments within steel design and equip them to design competently, efficiently and safely.
Courses are run throughout the UK and Ireland and vary in content and duration, ranging from one and two day in-depth technical courses to 4 hour seminars. Examples and workshops are included to enable a greater understanding and appreciation of the subjects.
Other future SCI courses include
- Connection Design held in Bristol on 26 March,
- Light Gauge Steel Design in Dublin on 21 April,
- Steel Building Design to EC3 in Bristol on 28 April,
- EC4 Composite Design in London on 5 May,
- Portal Frame Design in Leeds on 19 May,
- Steel Building Design to EC3 in Manchester on 9 June,
- Portal Frame Design in London on 25 June.
For more information, bookings or queries contact SCI Courses Administrator Jane Burrell, Tel: 01344 636500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org