AceCad software packages offer Tekla links
Once the links have been installed, users of Tekla 21 are able to:
- Export models to the bswx format for use in BIMReview directly from within the Tekla environment.
- Import custom attribute data into their Tekla models which has been added inside BIMReview.
- Link Tekla models directly to StruM.I.S contracts.
- Enquire upon StruM.I.S status information (e.g. production stages of parts and assemblies) directly from within the Tekla environment.
- Create custom enquiries of StruM.I.S data from within the Tekla environment.
- Colour code model geometry according to StruM.I.S data status’.
This comprehensive range of functionality is available in all versions of Tekla structures from 16 through to 21.
To try this functionality out please go to the download page and download the free 14 day BIMReview trial, or select the Tekla option within the ‘Plugins’ section.
Click here to visit the plugin section