Composite Highway Bridge Design
This publication provides design guidance for multi-girder and ladder deck forms of construction and includes guidance in relation to integral bridges that reflect the rules in the Eurocodes.
Content of this publication includes: ·
- Guidance on detailed design in accordance with the Eurocodes
- Explanation is given for the application of the principles and the rules in the relevant parts of the eurocodes
- Design of components and connections, in terms of both strength and best practice for construction and durability.
- Descriptions of the forms of integral abutment and the implications on the design of the superstructure.
- Non-contradictory complementary information (to be used in conjunction with Eurocode rules) for determining the slenderness of the bare steel beams during construction.
This publication is a companion to Composite Highway Bridge Design: Worked Examples
Price £50.00 (BCSA and SCI member price £25.00)
Catalogue number P356
ISBN number 978-1-85942-188-8
Authors D C Iles MSc ACGI DIC CEng MICE
Pagination 136 pp
Pages A4 Paperback
Publication date 2010
Tagged BCSA Publications, Composite Highway Bridge Design, publications, SCI Publications, Tata Steel Publication