A strong field of entrants has been scrutinised and the remaining 22 strong shortlist of projects once again showcase steel’s flexibility and versatility in a number of different and varying applications throughout the UK and Ireland. This year’s entries also reflect the wide geographical spread of steel’s appeal for a variety of projects.
The winners will be announced on 1 October.
The SSDA 2020 shortlist is:
• 52 Lime Street, London
• A14 Cambridge to Huntingdon Improvement Scheme
• Barton Square, intu Trafford Centre, Manchester
• Bath Schools of Art and Design
• Boeing GoldCare Aircraft Hangar, Gatwick Airport
• Bridgewater Place Wind Amelioration Scheme, Leeds
• Brunel Building, London
• Centre Building, London School of Economics
• Drake Circus The Barcode, Plymouth
• Mary Elmes Bridge, Cork City
• National Infrastructure Laboratory, University of Southampton
• One Bank Street, Canary Wharf
• One Bartholomew, Barts Square, London
• Scarborough Footbridge, York
• The Balfour, Kirkwall, Orkney
• The Curragh Racecourse Redevelopment, Kildare
• The Gravity Bar, Guinness Storehouse, Dublin
• The Post Building, London
• The Standard Hotel, London
• The Wave, Coventry
• Tintagel Footbridge, Cornwall
• Waterloo Station Roof Infill
Congratulating the shortlisted entrants for their architectural and engineering excellence, David Moore, Chief Executive Officer of the BCSA, said: “Structural steelwork is the original offsite framing material with the ability to deliver the most efficient and cost-effective solutions for a building or a structure. It is also able to provide practical, flexible and beautiful spaces.
“But it doesn’t stop here, the sector is still evolving and is now looking to the future to deliver structures that meet the climate emergency and a more complex level of design for manufacture and assembly.
“Since the Structural Steel Design Awards were launched in 1969 the winning projects have demonstrated sustainability, engineering excellence, innovation and attention to detail. The range and quality of entries for the 52nd year of the awards are no different. Once again, the entries submitted are exceptional and we have a very strong shortlist. Congratulations to all the shortlisted project teams.”
Trimble Buildings’ Regional Business Director Richard Fletcher also acknowledged the quality and ingenuity shown by the shortlisted projects: “It is encouraging to see that the projects shortlisted for the Structural Steel Design Awards once again illustrate the quality and ingenuity that the world-class structural steel industry within the UK and Ireland regularly displays.
“Our industry continues to deliver projects of high complexity and scale utilising appropriate technology and data driven design, manufacture, assembly and erection. With increased digitalisation of the construction workflow we are well placed to continue to adapt and change to a post-COVID world. Trimble are proud to again be associated with the Structural Steel Design Awards. Good luck to all those shortlisted.”
For more information on this year’s awards, please visit: http://www.steelconstruction.info/Structural_steel_design_awards
Türkçe Porno, Türk sikiş filmleri, Türk porno, Altyazılı türk sex
Türk porno, Türk sex izle, Türkçe pornolar ve sikiş filmi
Altyazılı porno, Türk pornosu, Porno film, Türkçe pornolar
Sikiş, Porno Film, Sikiş filmleri, Pornolar
Porno, Lezbiyen Porno, Am yalama, Bedava Rus Pornosu
Porno Metre | Özenle seçilen porno filmler